Yoga is a time of inviting stillness and presence, so please respect others’ practice by keeping silent as soon as you enter class.
- Arrive on time – at least 10-15 minutes early. Late entry into the yoga class will not be permitted. Should you be more than 5 minutes late due to traffic or weather delays, expect to be invited to practice at a later time.
- Remove your shoes at the Cloak Room before entering the yoga room please.
- Please turn your mobile phone off and leave outside the yoga room.
- Respect the teacher.
- Advise the teacher of any injuries, medical conditions or pregnancy.
- Wear appropriate clothing please.
- Leave your belongings in the Cloak Room. Yoga classes get very full so floor space is crucial.
- There is space for everyone. If you know it is a busy class, place your mat close to your neighbor so that everyone can practice comfortably.
- Avoid wearing perfumes or colognes as fellow students may have allergies. Strong scents irritate nostrils, throat and lungs.
- Go to the bathroom during resting poses or in between asanas.
- Keep yoga variations appropriate to the class level you are attending.
- Don’t skip Savasana.
- Be prepared for sweat and smiles.
Thank you for your co-operation.